The City Council met yesterday Mazarrón a strong commitment to sports clubs and associations this year the municipality had not yet received the financial support provided by the council.
Thanks to a team effort of government, has been able to deliver different levels for the promotion and economic development of local sport.
The list of clubs and associations benefiting from this aid is as follows:
- Athletics Club Deportivo Mazarrón 2300 Euros
- Mazarrón Bay Athletic Club 500 Euros
- Club Deportivo Phoenicia 900 Euros
- 19,000 Euros FC Mazarrón
- Club de Regatas de Mazarrón 840 Euros
- Club Deportivo Bala Azul 23,500 euros
- Tennis Club Deportivo Puerto Mazarron and 3500 Euros
- Club de Petanque Mazarrón Costa Cálida 800 Euros
- Basketball Club Basketball Mazarrón 19,200 Euros
- 3,400 euros Mazarrón Taekwondo Club
- Petanque Club of Puerto de Mazarrón 1.800 Euros
- Club Deportivo Bala Azul Veterans 800 Euros
- Club Ciclista Mazarrón 1,000 Euros
- Mazarrón Club Football 8200 Euro Base
- Table Tennis Club â‚¬ 1,000 Mazarrón
- Women's Handball Association Villa de Mazarrón 1.600 Euros
- Media Club Ciclista Nine and 860 Euros
- Club Deportivo Mazarrón Futsal Euro 8500
- Nautical Sports Fishermen Association 800 Euros
- Friends of Nature Association 600 Euros
The aid was delivered by the councilor of Sports, Andres Valera, in a ceremony held at the Universidad Popular de Mazarrón which was also attended by the mayor of the municipality, Ginés Campillo, Councillor for Citizen Participation, David Fernandez and Councilman Management of Urban Services, Juan Miguel Muñoz.
Ginés Campillo said in regard to the support of local sport, that "we are still there.
It will not miss the City and communication with any question you can do to get us through the Department of Sports and the Citizen Participation, or going to the mayor that will always be open to all. "
For his part, Councillor for Citizen Participation stressed that the implementation of this commitment "is most evident that something is changing in the municipality of Mazarrón" and requested the cooperation of clubs and associations to solve problems that may arise around the local sports.
Source: Ayuntamiento de Mazarrón